Monday 18 June 2007


I can't believe that we're half way through June already.................... and I haven't blogged! The weather has been beautiful here and every spare minute is being spent outdoors - so I really have to get myself a laptop with wireless internet ... ha ha

This photo of Cobhlaith was taken last Sunday (10 June). The day that I was struck down with a very very very bad kidney infection - I have never had such a bad pain, I thought I was dying and it happened so suddenly. TG for antibiotics and water!! I'm nearly back to normal again now, so look out for more blogging ............. soon.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

I love the photo Noelle. It has a real dreamy look to it! That is awful about the kidney infection, glad you are on the mend now.

Auds xxx

Neasa said...

Lovely photo noelle. Hope you're feeling better soon. Take care.

JACKIE M said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better Noelle, Lovely photo =0)

eva birdthistle said...

Oh Noelle, Kidney infections are horrible!!! So glad you are feeling better! Love the photo, its got a vintage feel to it somehow!?

gertie (aka aine) said...

beautiful dreamy photo noelle.
god help you having that infection.
is that why you have been so quiet about the place??
will be even less time for internet browsing now with all the kiddies off school!!

Tigger's rambling said...

Love the photo Noelle, glad your starting to feel better.

You guys must be getting the only bit of summer in Ireland.....
PS....can you send some down this way