Monday 21 January 2008

Scrapwest #65

It's been a while since I managed to complete a Scrapwest project. We've got a new format of weekly classes over on Scrapwest for 2008. Eva went first with a fantastic Resolutions LO (which I have yet to have a go at) and this week it was Kate's turn with a great mini book. I'm posting up my version in it's raw state, I've only managed to cover the pages so far but I'm looking forward to completing it soon, especially as I've used the same papers as Kate did, from the fabulous October Kit from The Scrapbook Store.

4 comments:

Neasa said...

Ta se go h-alainn Noelle. Maith thu!

Kate said...

Gorgeous Noelle, it turned out fab!!

Elisa said...

Love the theme and the choice of papers is perfect.

Marlou McAlees said...

I love this Noelle!!!! its gorgeous!!! so different xx