Monday 10 March 2008

Aha!

So if I take my time and load each photo individually it works!! I'm afraid the quality of the photos isn't great but I wanted to post these up before I head out to the mainland for a week tomorrow.

This is my LO from Eva's Cold Crisp Day Class



Next up is my version of Amber-janes Fancy Pants Class



Annamaries fab acetate class - I must really take some better photos of these LO's, but I was rushing here lol



Eva's yumme class using the most gorgeous papers I've used for a long time, can't wait for the Crafteire shop to restock these :)



Finally my version of Janes Master Class. Again the photo is dreadful and it really looks so much better IRL, I loved making the tiles I found it very thereputic and bought more clay to make some with the children, must get round to that next!! The book isn't completed yet, another project for another day :)

4 comments:

Neasa said...

Noelle, they are all fantastic but the acetate one is really beautiful. I love pics of the kids sleeping (I mean that in a nice way!!!) The hand on her cheek....Ohhhh

Audrey said...

Fab LO's

eva birdthistle said...

Fantastic as usual!!!Looking forward to your class this friday :)

Marlou McAlees said...

Hi Noelle, great work, everything turned out beautifully for you, I never got my box done :( ah well, hope you are well hugzz xx