Tuesday 7 August 2007

Tagged Again

Ok, so I've been tagged by Audrey a second time!! Thank you Audrey : )

So I have to list 7 things about me and then tag 7 people to do the same about themselves:

mmmmm - here goes

1. I live on an island
2. I was born in New York
3. I was a member of the Donegal Mountain Rescue Team
4. Irish lace crochet was my first craft
5 I lived in Provincetown, MA for a year
6. I have been suffering from cfs this summer
7. I am a hoarder!

I am tagging:

Neasa
Corina
CarolineO
Gertie
Ellsese
Lainey
Eva

3 comments:

eva birdthistle said...

Noelle, didn't know about the cfs, you poor babes, sending you great big hugs xxx

p.s. thanks for the tag

Neasa said...

thanks for the tags Noelle. Must get my thinking cap on. Not sure how to get the bloggers girl one onto the page though??? Sorry to hear of the cfs (has to google it) although somedays I'm sure I have a fair idea!! Hope your feeling better soon. loads of hugs xxxx

Audrey said...

Its so cool learning about everyone - sounds like you've done some really interesting stuff. I think its mad you were born in NY and live on Tory - how does that happen ;-)