Tuesday 7 August 2007

Tagged - Rockin Girl Blogger

Thank you Audrey!! And sorry that this has taken so long. I'm not sure who to tag at this stage as every blogger I know has been tagged on this one already :( Can I tag you back???

Tagged



I was really chuffed that Audrey nominated me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger ;-)

The Rockin' Girl Blogger idea originated from Roberta Ferguson. It works like this ... you have to give her credit, put up the badge and finally, add 5 other rockin' girl bloggers to the list.
My chosen bloggers are:


Karen


Amber jane


Neasa


Marlou


Corina








2 comments:

Sabrina said...

cfs as in chronic fatigue aka ME!! - no wonder we haven't been seeing much of you. Even in its milder forms it's pretty debilitating. Hope you get through it soon - Sabrina

Audrey said...

You definitely rock!

Jeepers - I didn't know you were ill. Sending really big {{hugs}} your way.

xxx