Monday 8 October 2007

Catching Up with Scrapwest!!

It's been an absolute age since I've got any scrapping to talk of completed, so I was delighted to have my LO ready to submit to this weeks Scrapwest. The Theme was Sisters and this is my LO of Ríonnach and Cobhlaith using the gorgeous September Kit from Annamarie at www.thescrapbookstore.ie



The previous week the scrapwest theme (set by myself as it was the anniversary of the setting up of the first M&S store) was Shopping, and the week before that was Going Dotty (set by Jackie), so I think I managed to roll both into one LO!! I couldn't not take a photo (or 2, or 3, or 4 haha) of the wall of Crocs at Dublin Airport, they looked so colourful and so inviting - here they are -

6 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Great Los Noelle love the Dotty crocs =0) and that photo of your girls's is beautiful.

Evonne said...

Love the photo of your 2 girls Noelle, they are beautiful!
Crocs LO is great too!

Evonne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lainey said...

I loved your sisters LO this week Noelle - great photo esp as it's cropped and also the papers set it off so well! The Croc layout rocks as well!

My Paper World said...

Great layouts! The first one is gorgeous, and the second one is so much fun!

Neasa said...

Love the lo of your girls Noelle. Stunners the pair of them. I've never tried on a pair of crocs. Fun L.O.!