Monday 8 October 2007

If you go down to the woods today ..........



............ make sure it's to Bear Essentials in Cavan!! Annamaries August retreat there was the bizz.



It was on August 25 and I have just eventually completed the class LO using those yummy crate papers. Thank you Annamarie - I loved this class, here's my LO. The photos of Caoilte were taken in Ionad Cois Locha last sunday.



I'd love to get to the Halloween Retreat that Annamarie has organised for 20 October, but the drive is just too long as is the preceding ferry trip for this time of year, but I'm looking forward to returning to this location in Cavan soon.



These grapes were growing in the glass house just outside the crop room, as were the most delicious plums which we were invited to take with us and of course I forgot to pick before I left :(



Thank you for a great opportunity Annamarie and a great day out!!

1 comment:

Neasa said...

Love the L.O. Noelle. That quote is perfect! Sounds like a lovely day.