Friday 7 November 2008

Hairdo



This little lady proceeded to give herself a haircut a few days ago!! I suppose it's something that nearly all little ladies do at some stage in those early years!! But this happened at the kitchen table when herself, Rionnach, Caoilte and I were sitting at it too!! How we didn't see what she was up to, or hear the snip, snip I just don't know. Thankfully she didn't do too much damage and when her hair is tied up you wouldn't notice it at all, it fact when her hair is down it looks like she has a longish fringe now, I haven't managed to get an 'after' photo yet as she has been sick for the past week too, in fact all three of the children have had bad coughs for over the past two weeks or so, Caoilte and Rionnach are over theirs now, but Cobhlaith has just started on an antibiotic today, I was hoping that she would recover without one but it's just been lingering for too long now.

No comments: