Saturday 8 November 2008

Paint Watercolor Doodle by Donna Downey

I am really going to have to take better photos of these pages tomorrow, but here is my Donna Downey Chipboard/Acrylic mini album from the Halloween Mega Scrap Class. I just finished it this evening, but I may still add some more journalling to some of the pages, just waiting for inspiration :-)



Above is Page one, I had to redo it when I came home as I had written my title (lightly I thought) with pencil the wrong way round at first and it was visible through the paint :-(



Pages 2 and 3



Pages 4 and 5



Pages 6 and 7



Pages 8 and 9



Pages 10 and 11



Pages 12 and 13



Pages 14 and 15



Page 16

5 comments:

Julie M said...

Noelle, it's gorgeous - your photos look great in it too (I had thought the album was so bright only sun holiday pics would work with it - not true I see!!!!). Two projects down, one to go (and I haven't even started to finish mine)

Annamarie said...

Wow, gorgeous work Noelle and the photos look fab!

Elisa said...

Lovely colourful album!
Had to laught about your DD haircut. DD's has done her own twice ( :-O ) and DS has done his and also DD's when she was't watching.

She looks adorable, you can't see the "damage".

eva birdthistle said...

OMG!!! I love it and the photos below!!! Way to go girl!

CoCo said...

It's Fab Noelle - love the coloured photos (rather than B&W) - they match perfectly and it's such a 'happy' album!