Tuesday 3 March 2009

Annamarie's Mini Book Class and Jackie's Make and Takes from Crafteire

At last I've managed to get into blogger - Phew!! Below are photos of some of the projects I managed to complete at Crafteire 2009 - which was a blast by the way!! Huge thanks to Kate and Mireille for organising a super event once again :-)

So Annamaire's Class was a scalloped mini book using the Urban Prairie Range from Basic Grey, which is to die for.

Below is the cover




Pages 1 and 2



Pages 3 and 4 (oops just noticed that I've forgotton to doodle around one of the pages :-D)



Pages 5 and 6 (I just happened to bring photos from Easter 2007 with me to Crafteire this year hoping to use them for some project and I just hit the nail on the head with this gorgeous mini book - thank you Annamarie)



Pages 7 and 8



Back Cover


This was the first year at Crafteire that I managed to get the Make and Takes done and what a treat they were - thank you Jackie :-)

Below are my lollipop flowers - I just loved this technique and I have ordered my first cuttlebug embossing folders already!!



Below is my card from Jackie's second make and take. Such a clever idea, this card was spot on for my friends birthday and is already on it's way.

3 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Wow Noelle you have been busy, everything is beautiful, well done finishing everything.

JACKIE M said...

Wow Noelle you have been busy, everything is beautiful, well done finishing everything.

Neasa said...

I have 2 chipboard minibooks that I don't know what to do with. Thanks for the ideas. Fabby work as always. Missed a few posts. I love the pic of Rionnadh and Tiggers DD. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree huh? Obair íontach Missus. :)