Tuesday 3 March 2009

Crafteire 2009 Master Class

Let me begin by saying I'm not really a fan of mini books at all but surprisingly I did enjoy making this one. The class by Karen Burniston was taught by the fabulous Jane Dean :-)

I changed the title slightly to Family and Friends (to suit my photos!)

I also used a mix of different papers. Below is the front cover



So this is a picture record of the Adelaide, Howley and Doohan Families trips to Giants Causeway and to Ionad Cois Locha last summer.



Pages 1 and 2



Pages 3 and 4



Pages 5 and 6



Pages 7 and 8



Pages 9 and 10



Pages 11 and 12 (I still have a bit of journalling to add to page 12 and a few bits to add to the outside cover (card) here.



This is my popup snow globe featuring Rionnach



and a closer view.

Thank you for this great class Jane :-)

5 comments:

Elisa said...

Work of art, Noelle! I hope you still have all your fingers intact, it looks like lots of hard work.

Tigger's rambling said...

Wow Noelle is turned out fantastic, well done you :-)

Evonne said...

Wow you got it finished! Well done! Love all you did at Crafteire, that BG album is yummy!

Di's Dooodles said...

Just spent ages looking through your blog Noelle and it is amazing. Beautiful work and beautiful photos of your family too.

Sandie said...

Love the finished product!!! I'm regretting not doing the MC now.. lol.