Tuesday 3 March 2009

LO's from Crafteire 2009

The friday night challenge at Crafteire 2009 was to create something crafty from the scrummy saffrass lass papers provided with the theme friends. I made the LO below, funnily enough the colours in the papers (orange and green) matched the colours of Rionnach and Sophies clothes. Guess which one is my daughter and which one is Tiggers ha ha!!

The photo was taken at Ionad Cois Locha in Dunlewey last summer.



The first class I took on Saturday morning was 'Family' by Eva. It was perfect for the family photos that I happened to bring along :-)
I just love Eva's classes - thank you for another fabby one Eva.



The pre-Crafteire challenge - A Pet Project - was so difficult to do, I hadn't crafted since Crafteire '08 and just couldn't find my mojo at all but I wanted to have a go. Tigger emailed me this lovely photo of Cobhlaith and Jack taken in Tory last summer, but it lost it's photo quality in the emailing or maybe in the printing on my not so good printer. I'm still waiting for the original one Tigger!!!!!!!



I just loved this class (below) by Elisa (and to think I nearly didn't book it!!) The glitter letters on the original LO by Elisa (in her sneak peek) were what swayed me to book this class but alas I made a complete mess of mine so sneakily I added these gorgeous flock velvety red ones instead, but I loved the glitter letter class and will definately be using it again - watch this spot!!



Inside the About You cover. I love this photograph of Caoilte and was delighted to complete LO's including all three of my children at the Crafteire weekend this year. I still have to add the journalling to this LO, have to have a good think about it first though :-) Thank you for a lovely class Elisa.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Just finished my one of Eva's class, and yours look so much better than mine, I am tempted to start all over again.

Thanks for your kind words {hugs}

Barbara O'Connor said...

just stunning work Noelle - the b/w family LO is just divine.