Friday 11 May 2007

LO from Crafteire



I began this LO at Crafteire and just managed to finish it today. As usual the lighting here is awful for LO photos. Someone out there remind me to photograph my LO's in the morning!! Please!!

The photos here of Rionnach, Caoilte and Cobhlaith were taken last June at the ruins of an Early Christian Oratory called Móirsheisear, which is near our house. There are three little steps up to it from the road and they want to go up and down the steps everytime we pass by!

I called this LO Samhradh as it reminds me of the Summer - I wonder why ................

3 comments:

JACKIE M said...

Great LOs Noelle,your photos look good to me.

Audrey said...

Noelle - tá do blog go hálainn ar fad! I only just saw it today - I want to challenge myself to read as gaeilge so this is brill!!! Looking forward to keeping up with life on Tory!!!

Maura Miller said...

Beautiful lo's Noelle